Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Okay so Maybe OCD

OCD about blogging I feel like I shoukd be updating you guys (whoever you are) on whatever Im doing right now or whatever I'm thing or something...Is there like a blogging code or something? Hmm I've been listing to that song Grenade by Bruno Mars...Reminds me of someone I know lets just call him...I dunno JL for short just in case...I asked him to break up with me cause I was afraid to do it myself cause he was so sensitive but he has twisted the entire story to make me look like some sorry for myself bitch. No. Its been like a month since that break up. But I Still CARE about him cause we went through some personal things together so I dont want to end that relationship completly but I do wanna be good friends but he just cant seem to respond to that...Sigh.  Twitter Blows my mind with its...I dont know ....Hyper Activity users who tweet every 5 seconds...

No comments:

Post a Comment