Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 21, 2011

Blahh maybe we are all crumbling but I just never noticed until now

Soo tired right now, im tired of school of life of EVERYTHING!!  Okay so I totally tricked myself into believing that I was over JL but obviously im not,at all I accidentally hugged him (it was a reflex to him saying something sad)  And I felt sorta happy until I realized how awkwardly he was patting me on the back and how un --comfortable he was with that hug then I wanted to kill myself..No that's too dramatic I wanted to hurl myself off a bridge and break my legs...Any ways MY LIFE SUCKS SOMETIMES! Also he is in a play with me so I have to see him all the time after school llike for rehersal and stuff
I guess I have to  concentrait on cchris.. chris is the Other Guy I Like so yeah

 Chris <3
Peace,
Allie 

No comments:

Post a Comment